SAN DIEGO, Jan. 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Smart Parking leader, IPS Group, recently launched its Next-Generation Data Management System (DMS), a redesigned, feature-rich back office system that helps customers better manage and interpret their Smart Parking data. Built for the future of big data, the redesigned DMS offers the same functionalities of the legacy system, but provides enhanced modules, data intelligence, and an intuitive user interface design.
The DMS aggregates data collected from Smart Parking meters, vehicle sensors, and enforcement and mobile payment applications into a single back-end system. Customizable dashboards and advanced analytics provide visual representations of data, allowing customers to identify trends and interpret data. With the new DMS, customers benefit from:
- Single Sign-on: Easily access a breadth of IPS applications via a single log-in for convenient and secure account access.
- Smart Search: Save time keying queries with smart search, which detects a pole number, report or help issue as the user types.
- Favorite Reports: Streamline access to frequently used reports by creating a list of favorites.
- Custom Reports: Customize reports to the user’s preference. Display only the required data in an easy-to-read and interpret layout.
- Intuitive Dashboard: View performance metrics at a glance with favorite and custom reports in one place.
- Training Resources: Access self-service online resources including how-to videos, technical manuals and more.
The DMS processes three terabytes of data each year, making it the most advanced back office system in the industry. The Next-Generation DMS represents the latest addition to the growing Smart Parking Platform, which includes single- and multi-space parking meters, sensors and smart collections systems. IPS recently introduced dome mount sensors; a mobile payment application, ParkSmarter™; enforcement and permitting solutions; and in-vehicle payments, further solidifying the company’s position as the leader in Smart Parking.
“IPS invests heavily in research and development in order to remain at the forefront of innovation. The Next-Generation DMS will provide an enhanced user experience, intuitive navigation, and more rapid access to the answers that our customers are seeking,” said Chad Randall, IPS Group Chief Operating Officer. “At IPS, we are committed to pushing the boundaries of what is possible and taking Smart Parking systems to the next level.”
About IPS Group, Inc.
IPS Group, (www.ipsgroup.com), headquartered in San Diego, Calif., with offices across North America and Europe, is a design, engineering and manufacturing company focused on low-power wireless telecommunications, payment processing systems, intelligent data management and SaaS technologies. We take IoT and Smart City concepts, and turn them into reality. For over 20 years, IPS has delivered world-class solutions through its fully-integrated Smart Parking Platform comprised of smart single-space meters, multi-space pay stations, pay station upgrade kits, vehicle detection sensors, smart cash collection systems, mobile applications, enforcement and permitting solutions, hosted data management software with advanced data analytics, and more.